Your privacy is important to us. It is casinousdt-sg.top's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, casinousdt-sg.top, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Information We Collect
We may collect both personal and non-personal information from you. Personal information may include your name, email address, and other identifiable information. Non-personal information may include your IP address, browser type, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
When you browse our website, we may also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in various ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Data Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. However, you acknowledge that no internet transmission is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- We may transfer personal information to third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to serve you.