Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by a website when you visit. These files contain information that enables websites to recognize your device and remember certain information about your visit.
Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, certain services may not be available to you.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features, such as preferred language or region settings. They may also be used to provide services requested by you, such as playing videos or providing social media integration.
- Analytical or Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages are visited most often. This helps us improve the performance of our website and provide a better user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies through your web browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of certain parts of the Service.